The Secrets of Spanish Tennis
Features & Benefits
- Improve your Tennis coaching!
- Learn from Chris Lewit!
- Take your team to the next level!
- Learn from the best, to become your best!
Foreword by Luis Bruguera
What makes Spanish tennis so unique and successful? What exactly are those Spanish coaches doing so differently to develop superstars like Rafael Nadal and David Ferrer that other systems are not doing?
These and other questions are answered in The Secrets of Spanish Tennis, the culmination of five years of study on the Spanish way of training by USTA High Performance Coach Chris Lewit.
He visited many of the top Spanish academies and studied and interviewed some of the leading coaches in Spain to discern and distill this unique and special training methodology.
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Publisher: New Chapter Press / TennisGrandstand, LLC
- Publication Date: August 17, 2014
- Language: English