The Prodigy Maker Show - New Episodes!
LEARN PRACTICAL SPANISH METHODS THAT YOU CAN USE
Chris discusses the secrets of Spanish tennis in this webinar. He conveys the practical elements of the Spanish method that parents, players, and coaches can use practically on the court to improve themselves or their players.
Chris talks about the following topics:
- Developing consistency
- Building racquet head speed and weapons
- Footwork and movement training the Spanish way
- Teaching the suffering capacity Spanish players are famous for.
- Physical conditioning the Spanish way
- The importance of Defense in the Spanish system
It's a riveting discussion and very helpful to all players, parents, and coaches.
Who is Chris Lewit?
Chris Lewit is a former number one for Cornell and pro-circuit player. He is a high-performance coach, educator, and the author of two best-selling books:
- The Secrets of Spanish Tennis
- The Tennis Technique Bible
He has coached numerous top 10 nationally-ranked players and is known for his expertise in building the foundations of young prodigies. Chris is currently working towards an advanced degree in Kinesiology/Exercise Science with a focus on Biomechanics. Chris coaches in NYC and year-round at his high-performance tennis academy in Manchester, Vermont, where players can live and train the Spanish Way full-time or short-term.