Camp Rules and Reminders
Camping Etiquette is all about remembering to camp respectfully. Here's a list of helpful reminders and tips on how we can all enjoy our Summer Camp experience at CLTA.
At the Club
- No red clay shoes indoors or on the hard courts!
- Clean up after yourself. Don’t leave garbage around.
- No campers inside the office without permission.
- Maintain 6 ft social distancing at all times.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Wear a face covering it in close proximity to others.
- Don’t enter the club until you have been temperature checked and you have washed hands.
- Clean up the hangout area before going back to lodge every night.
At the Lodge
- Campers cannot leave rooms except to go outside near their rooms.
- Campers cannot go into other player’s rooms.
- Curfew is 10:00pm weeknights and 11:00pm weekends.
- Please keep noise down. We are guests at the hotel and don’t want to disturb other guests.
- Face coverings must be used during transport to club and back.
- Keep your rooms tidy.
- For any concerns, please contact a coach.
- Eat breakfast every day and get a good night’s sleep for energy.
- No hanging out in hallways. Stay in your room.
Students must respect others and their personal belongings at all times.